Recruit Our Students
Haslam Undergraduates: Integrity & Character
The Haslam College of Business fosters a culture based on the ethics of hard work, integrity and character. Expect to encounter well-rounded team players with the skills to handle serious workplace challenges through business fundamentals like statistics and management.
- Recruit employees and interns by posting to Hire-A-Vol.
- Contact Jeannine Berge to establish a new recruiting relationship with Haslam.
MBA and Specialty Masters Students: Honed Professionalism
Haslam College of Business graduate students are immersed in an atmosphere that encourages analytical, adaptable and global thinking. Through applied learning exercises, they nurture the focused work ethic of leaders.
- Recruit employees and interns by posting to the Hub job portal.
- Contact Whitney Biggs to schedule on-campus information sessions and interviews, or if you have already recruited students and need immediate assistance.
- Contact Pedro Gonzalez to establish a new recruiting relationship with Haslam.