Honor Societies & Student Organizations
Student-run organizations and honor societies provide a deeper experience for students to learn about their fields of interest, gain leadership and professional skills and build a community outside the classroom.
Each organization has their own goals, events and governance. Please visit their websites to learn more and become further engaged at the Haslam College of Business.
Global Leadership Scholars is the Haslam College of Business’ official honors program. It promotes international and intercultural awareness, leadership and personal and professional growth through honors classes, seminars in leadership training, international experiences and extracurricular activities.
Integrated Business & Engineering Program
The Integrated Business and Engineering Program unites students and knowledge in two of UT’s outstanding academic colleges, the Tickle College of Engineering and Haslam College of Business. Students in the program will develop communication skills and understand how decisions affect the entire organization.
- Beta Alpha Psi, an international organization for business information professionals open to accounting and finance majors.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, a national business honor society.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon, an international honor society for economics
- Beta Chapter, an economics honor society.
- Supply Chain Management Scholars of Distinction, an honor society for supply chain majors.
Business Analytics Society
Graduate Analytics Society
Sports Analytics Clubs
Beta Chapter, an economics honor society.
Omicron Delta Epsilon
Alpha Kappa Psi, a professional business fraternity.
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization
Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC)
Delta Sigma Pi, a professional business fraternity.
Diverse Organization of Business Students
Future Business Leaders of America
International Business Club