Tuition & Financial Aid
The program fee for the PEMBA is $76,000 (U.S.).
The program fee includes:
- All university tuition and fees
- Personalized Leadership Development Plan
- Books and materials, including course-specific software
- Technical support for all software
- Local transportation to and from classes and special events during residence periods
- Breakfasts, lunches and most dinners
The program fee does not include:
- Laptop computer (if needed, you can purchase a laptop at a discount through the UT Computer Store)
- Airfare to and from residence periods
- Lodging during residence periods
- $1,000 at confirmation of program acceptance
- Three equal payments of $25,000 due at the beginning of each semester
Tuition may also be paid in a lump sum at the start of the first semester.
Loans & Scholarships
Fellowships/assistantships are not available for the EMBA for Global Supply Chain, but the program does qualify for federal financial aid. Learn about federal student loans and other need-based financial aid for graduate students at the One Stop Express Student Services.
The federal government also offers a loan forgiveness program for graduates of the executive MBA program who work in the nonprofit/public sector.
A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be available for students that directly pay for their degree. Please contact us for more information about any availability.
Many applicants’ employers provide full or partial financial assistance, as the PEMBA assignments relate directly to work and improve employee performance and retention. More on sponsorship negotiations.
Military Service Programs
Details and eligibility guidelines for the Post-9/11 benefits, including the Yellow Ribbon Program, can be found through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Applicants can also contact UT’s Office of Veterans Affairs: email@example.com or 865-974-1500.
State of Tennessee employees, employees of the University of Tennessee or a Tennessee Board of Regents Institution are eligible for fee waivers.
Many out-of-state candidates in the Southeast region can obtain in-state tuition rates through Academic Common Market. Students using Post-911 GI Benefits are particularly likely to benefit.