Kate Vitasek is an international authority on the art, science and practice of highly collaborative business relationships. Her Vested® business model for highly collaborative relationships has been featured on CNN International, Bloomberg, NPR and Fox Business News. Vitasek is the author of seven books, including Vested: How P&G, McDonald’s and Microsoft Are Redefining Winning in Business Relationships; Getting to We: Negotiating Agreements for Highly Collaborative Relationships; and Contracting in the New Economy. Her work has been featured in more than 300 articles including in the Harvard Business Review, Chief Executive Magazine, Forbes and Journal of Commerce.
Vitasek is in the Sourcing Industry Group’s Hall of Fame and is a World Commerce and Contracting Fellow. She has been named a Rainmaker by DC Velocity Magazine, Woman on the Move in Trade and Transportation by the Journal of Commerce, and a Power Influencer by World Financial Magazine.
She is the lead faculty for UT’s Certified Deal Architect Program.
Media & Press Releases
- How to Turn Low-Trust Business Relationships into High-Performing Partnerships - Talking Logistics
- How The ‘Deal Room’ Experience Can Make (Or Break) Contract Negotiations - Forbes
- 3 Ways to Build Trust with Your Suppliers - Harvard Business Review
- Supply Crisis Season: West Coast Port Contract Negotiations - Forbes
- Vested Outsourcing: Five Rules That Transform Outsourcing - The World Financial Review
- Vested Interest: When My Partner’s Success is My Success - World Financial Review
- How Walmart Canada Uses Blockchain to Solve Supply-Chain Challenges - Harvard Business Review
- The 3PL industry: time to reset - Supply Chain Quarterly
- Making the RFP Process More Collaborative - Supply Chain Brain
- The Vested Approach: A Proven Methodology for Win-Win Partnerships - MHI