Kelly Hewett is Associate Professor of Marketing at the University of Tennessee’s Haslam College of Business. Prior to joining UT, she worked for five years at Bank of America, where she was a senior vice president in the firm’s corporate marketing group. In that position, she led corporate insights work, developed marketing strategies and served as a liaison among marketing, innovation, and new product development groups. Previously, she had a 10-year academic career, specializing in marketing strategy. Her research has been published in top academic journals in both Marketing and International Business fields. She has received awards and recognitions for her research and teaching. She currently teaches a course in the full-time MBA program on marketing insights, and also teaches in the Executive and Professional MBA programs on topics including strategic marketing planning and marketing insights.
Media & Press Releases
- Haslam College of Business Honors Best and Brightest at Annual Awards Reception
- 42 Faculty Members Receive Haslam Summer Scholars Research Awards
- Haslam Students Reconcile Perceptions and Reality During Cuba Program
- Barcelona Study Abroad Program Connects Students to Global Marketing
- In Visiting Cuba, Haslam Students Gain New Perspectives
- Haslam Study Demonstrates Why Companies Shouldn’t Ignore Mean Tweets