SCM 414 – Manufacturing and Service Operations
3 credit hours
This course provides an overview of the operations management function within an organization – highlighting how operational processes can be strategically designed, managed, and improved. Core operations management concepts applicable to both manufacturing and service environments are covered. New product launch is a unique challenge and is covered thoroughly.
- SCM 309 with a grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA