SCM 421 – Global Strategic and Sustainable Sourcing
3 credit hours
Addresses the processes that facilitate the structure, development, and management of value-added transactions and relationships between supplier and customer organizations in a global supply chain context. The course examines the management of the business purchasing function, including supplier selection and development, quality control, performance measurement, sustainable sourcing issues, and cost control. There is a focus on the tools used to manage costs across the supply chain including target costing in new product and service development to ensure customer value and a competitive cost.
- SCM 309 with a grade of C or better.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA