SCM 422 – Supply Chain Planning and Financial Analysis
3 credit hours
This course focuses on the development of long, medium and short, long-term plans in support of the firm's global supply chain strategies, within an integrated an end-to-end unified and coordinated supply chain system. Students are exposed to concepts and models important in global supply chain planning including: supply and demand synchronization, material planning and production planning, customer logistics management, distribution requirements planning, and new product introduction. Each planning area emphasizes key financial and operational tradeoffs.
- SCM 309 with a grade of C or higher.
- Supply Chain Management majors only.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA