SCM 440 – Social and Environmental Sustainability in Supply Chain Management
3 credit hours
Sustainable supply chain management addresses the ethical and triple bottom line (Economic, Environmental and Social) concerns inherent in supply chain management. This course will discuss strategic, financial, leadership and operational elements critical to the successful delivery of sustainable strategies across the Supply Chain. The course follows a model of strategic supply chain management decisions (plan, source, make, deliver and return) offering foundational knowledge elements as well as analyzing practical cases.
- SCM 309 with C or better.
- Supply Chain Management Majors only.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA