SCM 460 – Global Strategies for Supply Chain Management
3 credit hours
Capstone course with emphasis on strategic supply chain management from a global perspective. The course combines all supply chain concepts, frameworks, processes, and tools learned in previous supply chain management course work into one integrated framework. Demand-supply integration is a focus. Development of a comprehensive supply chain strategy is covered extensively, with an emphasis on using customer expectations as the foundation.
- Two courses from SCM 411, SCM 412, SCM 413, SCM 414, SCM 421, SCM 422, SCM 430 with grade of C or higher.
- Majors in the Haslam College of Business.
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA - Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA - Strategic Leadership
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA