All applicants to the Executive MBA - Global Supply Chain must first meet UT’s Graduate School admissions requirements.
- Minimum grade-point average of 2.7 or 3.0 during the senior year of undergraduate study. Previous graduate work (including foreign degrees) must have a grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4-point scale or equivalent. A strong record of professional or educational accomplishment may be considered an acceptable substitute if your GPA does not meet the minimum requirements.
- GMAT scores may be required. GMAT waiver can be requested you have more than 5 years of managerial experience and an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher. GMAT scores are not required if you already have a graduate degree.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. International applicants whose native language is not English must have taken the TOEFL within the last two years.
Contact us to discuss if you qualify for any of these waivers.
Executive MBA - Global Supply Chain Criteria
- Significant professional achievement with increasing scope of responsibilities
- 5 years of professional work experience or more, 15-20 years average
- An academic record (combined with standardized test scores when required) that demonstrates the aptitude and commitment to complete an MBA while working
- Business acumen to contribute actively to the learning process
- Professional positioning that allows the student to apply learning quickly to at their organization
- Strong recommendations and robust employer support
Class size: Fewer than 30 students
Average age: 39
International origin: 40-60%
Countries represented by alumni: USA, China, Austria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Russia, India, Ukraine, Brazil, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Spain, Switzerland, Argentina and Mexico
Companies represented by alumni: Mondelez, Dell, Caterpillar, Kenco, Johnson & Johnson, Boeing, Kraft, IBM and P&G