Online Franchise Certification Program
Critical skills for those looking to start a business or help expand one
Want to learn more?
Enrollment Fee is only $250 for UT alums!
Are you looking for opportunities for independence? Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit? Are you detail-oriented and a good teacher? Franchising offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to be in business for themselves but not by themselves. Discover franchising’s freedom and possibilities with Haslam’s Franchising Certification program.
The Super Seven
Within eight weeks, participants gain experience in the seven main components of the franchising business, including:
- Foundations: How franchising differs from other businesses
- Evaluation: Determining the right franchise business for you
- Acquisition: Learning to write a business plan and obtain funding
- Building: Recruiting, hiring and retaining franchise employees
- Leadership: Modeling the qualities of a successful franchise leader
- Operations: Managing and measuring operational components of franchising
- Growth: Implementing successful practices to ensure successful growth
Hear from some of our past course graduates.
“This is very valuable to me, because as a business owner I am always looking to understand what is the future of any business.”
“The entire course was absolutely invaluable to someone seeking to start a franchise.”
“Anyone who wants to set themselves up for success in franchising needs to take this class.”