A resume, references, transcripts and a $60 non-refundable application fee are also necessary to complete the application.
Applicants are considered on a rolling admissions basis, and candidates should receive a decision within two weeks of submitting their complete application. Domestic applicants are encouraged to apply by October 30, and international applicants are encouraged to apply by September 30 of each year to allow time to process enrollment materials.
Earlier applications are encouraged. Applicants with completed materials by June 30 (early review date) and September 30 (secondary review date) will receive priority, expedited consideration.
Online Application – Quick Links
- Create a new online application account
- Continue with your existing application
- Application account information and FAQ
1. On the Program Selection page within your online application, please choose Business Administration under College.
2. Scroll down to choose Physician Executive MBA under Program.
3. Choose the next spring semester under Select Term.
4. Click on Save Your Selection.
If you have questions or need help with your PEMBA application, don’t hesitate to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 974-1772