All Aerospace & Defense MBA candidates to the Haslam College of Business must first apply through UT’s Graduate School. Candidates should review the graduate school’s admission procedures before applying.
A resume, references, transcripts and a $60 non-refundable application fee are also necessary to complete the application.
The priority application deadline for domestic students is October 1. Applications submitted after that date will be reviewed and students admitted on the basis of available space. Space permitting, students can begin their applications as late as December 1 and still be admitted and positioned to succeed in the program. Those beginning their application after the priority application deadline of October 1 should contact Recruiting and Admissions Coordinator, Janice Reid, at the earliest possible opportunity to expedite application and admission processing actions. International students must apply by June 15.
Online Application – Quick Links
- Create a new online application account
- Continue with your existing application
- Application account information and FAQ
1. On the Program Selection page within your online application, please choose Business Administration under College.
2. Scroll down to choose Aerospace & Defense MBA under Program.
3. Choose the next spring semester under Select Term.
4. Click on Save Your Selection.