Randy V. Bradley
Randy V. Bradley is an associate professor of information systems and supply chain management at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville’s Haslam College of Business. He holds a doctorate in management of information technology and innovation, a master’s in management of information systems and a bachelor’s in computer engineering, all from Auburn University. As a supply chain and information technology (IT) strategist and researcher, Bradley’s expertise includes digital business transformation, supply chain digitalization and the strategic application of business analytics and IT in the supply chain.
Bradley is a preeminent global thought leader and highly sought-after speaker for professional and corporate conferences and events. As a supply chain and IT strategist, he offers keen insights and practical guidance on leveraging emerging tech, digital business transformation, supply chain digitalization and the strategic application of analytics. Bradley’s insights have been chronicled in Bloomberg Law, Thrive Global, Business Wire, MarketWatch, SupplyChain247, Supply Chain Dive, DC Velocity, MHI Solutions, Healthcare Purchasing News and HealthPRO News. He has 20-plus years of industry experience. His business background includes IT consulting, analytics strategy design, digital supply chain roadmap development, supply chain transformation initiatives, IT outsourcing transitions and large-scale systems evaluation, selection and integration projects. He has consulted for and advised federal, state and multinational organizations and companies domestically and abroad.
A prolific researcher, his research and insights have been published in more than 100 articles, book chapters, columns and proceedings of national and international practitioner and academic meetings and conferences. His research has appeared or is forthcoming in the Production and Operations Management Journal, Journal of Business Logistics, Decision Sciences Journal, Journal of Management Information Systems, MIS Quarterly Executive, Information Systems Journal, Journal of Information Technology, Translational Andrology and Urology and Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics, among others.
Bradley has been recognized for his excellence in teaching, his leadership in promoting diversity and inclusion in academia and his impact in industry, as evidenced by numerous awards and recognitions, including the 2019 Richard Sanders Faculty Leadership Award (Graduate and Executive Education), 2017 National Association of Black Accountants National Achievement in Education Award, designation as a Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Fellow and past nominee for the Tennessee HIMSS Emerging Healthcare IT Leader of the Year Award. As a member of several advisory boards, councils and boards of directors, Bradley advocates for health IT and its interplay between other areas of healthcare, such as supply chain, financial/revenue cycle management and analytics.
Media & Press Releases
- Haslam Team Places Second, Earns $10K in Minority Case Competition
- It's Time to Invest in Internal Data Sharing - MIT CISR
- UT Haslam Reaches Finals in 2023 SEC MBA Case Competition Finals, Wins $1,000
- BSMA To ENABLE COLLABORATION Among University, Life Science Industry, & Government in Africa - EIN
- Are suppliers, vendors fit for a value-based procurement future? - Healthcare Purchasing News
- Is data a liability or asset for supply chain departments? - DotMed
- Need for Resilience Amid Pandemic Disruption Powering Digital Supply Chain Investments - Business Wire
- ProMatDX 2021: Supply chain leaders boost tech spending to build pandemic resilience - DC Velocity
- Supply Chain Data Visibility Paramount as Industry Lurches into Next Chapter - IoT World Today
- Hall of Fame for Healthcare Supply Chain Leadership to induct eight members - HP Online