Support for Students
Haslam’s Aerospace & Defense MBA staff provides administrative assistance on paperwork and university formalities, so students can focus on their work and studies.
Our staff are highly visible during all phases of the program and use their years of experience to anticipate students’ needs. Unlike undergraduate- and many graduate-level programs, executive MBA staff services include:
- A one-stop source for support throughout the program
- Step-by-step assistance with the admissions process
- Books and program material delivery
- Detailed travel schedules coordinated with students’ own support staff
- Two meals provided most program days
- Lodging recommendations during residency periods
- Class registration and clear instructions regarding all paperwork
Most students stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House while in residence at UT. The Four Points is a 10-minute walk through campus to the Haslam Business Building, although the program provides shuttles for door-to-door service.