Tuition & Financial Aid
The Professional MBA program at the University of Tennessee costs $48,000 (U.S.).
The program fee includes:
- All university tuition and fees
- Case studies, periodicals for required reading
- Technical support for all software
- Campus parking permit
The program fee does not include:
- Books, professional subscriptions and supplies
- Laptop computer (if needed, you can purchase a laptop at a discount through the UT Computer Store)
- Optional global immersion trip (approx. $1,500 plus airfare)
- $500 at confirmation of program acceptance
- Three payments of $16,000 due at the beginning of each semester
Loans & Scholarships
Fellowships/assistantships are not available for this program, but you may qualify for federal financial aid. Learn about federal student loans and other need-based financial aid for graduate students at One Stop Express Student Services.
The federal government also offers a loan forgiveness program for graduates of the program who work in the nonprofit/public sector.
Please contact us for more information about funding options.
Many applicants’ employers provide full or partial financial assistance, as the ProMBA assignments relate directly to work and improve employee performance and retention. More on sponsorship negotiations.
Military Service Programs
Details and eligibility guidelines for the Post-9/11 benefits, including the Yellow Ribbon Program, can be found through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Applicants can also contact UT’s Office of Veterans Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-1500.
Employees of the University of Tennessee or a Tennessee Board of Regents Institution are eligible for fee waivers.