Nancy Scott, Ph.D., MBA, is the leadership development programs director for the Graduate and Executive Education programs, where she designs and heads the leadership development assessments and programming. She has more than a decade of experience in leadership development for working professionals. Scott is a certified facilitator in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® methodology, the Strengths Deployment Inventory and the Hogan Assessments.
Media & Press Releases
- Haslam College of Business Honors Best and Brightest at Annual Awards Reception
- Affected by the Gender Pay Gap? Here Are 5 Tactics.
- Laugh With The Boss: New Research Points to Benefits of Spreading Cheer Up The Chain
- Business School Insight: Energize Your Career in 2018
- Scott Returns to Haslam as Director of Leadership Development Program