Nancy Scott is the leadership development programs director for the Graduate and Executive Education programs, including Executive Education, Healthcare, Leadership & Strategy and Physician Executive MBA, where she designs and heads the leadership development assessments and programming. She has more than a decade of experience in leadership development for working professionals. Scott is a certified facilitator in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® methodology, the Strengths Deployment Inventory and the Hogan Assessments.
Media & Press Releases
- Haslam College of Business Honors Best and Brightest at Annual Awards Reception
- Affected by the Gender Pay Gap? Here Are 5 Tactics.
- Laugh With The Boss: New Research Points to Benefits of Spreading Cheer Up The Chain
- Business School Insight: Energize Your Career in 2018
- Scott Returns to Haslam as Director of Leadership Development Program