By teaming with industry leaders, Haslam ensures our students have access to the best resources and that our research and teaching focus on critical real-world issues. These partnerships allow us to equip students with the education and experience necessary to strengthen corporations in an increasingly competitive business environment.
Our partnerships cover a wide continuum including:
- Financial long-term investments in scholarships, professorships, programs and technology
- Recruitment of collegiate interns and graduate employees
- Education and training through our executive programs
- Executives-in-Residence volunteering time with students and faculty
- Industry-focused think tanks and forums
- Advisory boards and councils
Corporations that support the Haslam College of Business are often eligible for tax deductions, access to the best and brightest college students seeking internships and employment, and visible recognition by the college.