Bogdan C. Bichescu is an associate professor of management science in the Haslam College of Business Administration at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He teaches operations and decision analysis classes in the M.S.B.A. program, the full-time M.B.A. program, the Ph.D. program and in the undergraduate business program. His teaching interests include lean operations, decision modeling and analysis, business simulation, and project management.
Bichescu’s research interests are concentrated in the areas of supply chain modeling and healthcare operations. More specifically, his work examines the role of channel power and subcontracting on supply chain performance, while his recent studies investigate the interplay between information technology and hospital performance. Bichescu’s research has appeared in journals including Production and Operations Management, Decision Sciences,European Journal of Operational Research and Omega.
Awards & Honors
Media & Press Releases
- UT Haslam Launches Master of Business Analytics Exclusively for Working Professionals - Investors Observer
- UT Haslam Launches Master of Business Analytics Exclusively for Working Professionals
- Process Excellence Significantly Impacts Competitive Advantage for Hospitals, Florida International University Study Reveals - Business Wire
- Haslam College of Business Celebrates 2018 Faculty and Staff Awards
- UT Faculty Receive National Science Foundation Grant for Software Research
- Haslam MBA Students Compete in SEC Case Competition
- University of Tennessee Faculty Hosts International Analytics Conference
- Haslam College of Business Honors Top Faculty and Staff