Alumni & Giving

Donor Recognition

The Haslam College of Business deeply values its investors and honors their generous contributions in a number of ways, including prominent features in college publications, plaques and displays throughout the Haslam Business Building, recognition at the annual alumni awards gala, and invitations to special events throughout the year.

Haslam Business Building Recognition Opportunities

Areas of the James A. Haslam II Business Building are often named to recognize the significant investments of the college’s alumni and friends. Each named area bears a unique plaque featuring the individual, family or organization.


Donor Recognition

Giving societies are one of the most prominent ways the college recognizes philanthropic support of our alumni and friends. The names of all giving society members are displayed just outside the dean’s suite on the fourth floor of the Haslam Business Buil

Give Now

The Dean’s Circle

The Dean’s Circle recognizes donors who make an annual investment of $1,000 or more to the College Fund for Haslam Business ($500 for young alumni). This fund provides support throughout the college including scholarships, study abroad, technology, alumni communication and much more.


Glocker Society

When Theodore Glocker joined the University of Tennessee in 1913, no business school or even a business program existed. His dynamic leadership carried the school from humble beginnings through countless transitions and growth to the college’s accreditation in 1947.

Members of the Glocker Society share a longevity of vision with the college’s first dean, donating $1 million or more in cash cumulatively to Haslam within their lifetimes.


1914 Society

The 1914 Society honors investors who demonstrate their commitment to Haslam through bequests, charitable remainder trusts, charitable gift annuities, life insurance gifts or retirement beneficiary designations of $25,000 or more.


Archway Society

The Archway Society recognizes investments of $25,000 or more in the college endowments that directly benefit our students, faculty, research and programs. Its members help bridge the gap between the past and the future, just as the business building’s arches connect the original Glocker wing to the 2009 Haslam addition.