Student Ambassador Program
The ACEI Student Ambassador Program enables students to pursue their innovative endeavors and develop their businesses while also equipping them with the skills and resources to be successful. These student ambassadors are a team of interdisciplinary students at UT who share a passion for entrepreneurship and serve as representatives for the Anderson Center and the Knoxville community.
If you would like to connect with an ACEI student ambassador, please email email@example.com.
Roles of an ACEI Student Ambassador
- Represent the Anderson Center around campus and the Knoxville community in support of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Provide tours of the Anderson Center and share stories of the student companies that have started through the Anderson Center
- Attend Anderson Center workshops, competitions and events throughout the year
- Spread the entrepreneurial and Volunteer spirit around campus
Benefits of being an ACEI student Ambassador
- Knowledge of everything the Anderson Center offers and the stories of the Anderson Center
- Access to the Anderson Center’s resources and mentors to further develop your business endeavors
- Networking opportunities with other student ambassadors, prospective entrepreneurship students, current and potential ACEI Donors, guest speakers, etc.
Meet Our Ambassadors
Entrepreneurship, golf, exercise, and college football
Supply Chain and Entrepreneurship
Inspire others to seek discomfort and to always be true to themself
Baseball, music, technology, and creativity
Marketing, International Business, and Entrepreneurship
pickleball, videography, and traveling
Accounting, Finance, Music Business
Using technology and SAAS to change the music industry for the better