Looking for Custom Solutions?
Courses can be conducted onsite at your organization or modified to suit your organization’s needs. We offer custom solutions in aerospace and defense, global supply chain management, healthcare and strategic leadership. Contact our industry representatives for more information.
TOC for Project Management
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to deliver projects successfully and on time through Critical Chain Project Management. It is intended for executives and managers who want to understand how to build a sustainable competitive edge for their organizations through effective project management.
- Learn to use project buffers and understand of Parkinson’s Law.
- Understand the fallacy of multi-tasking and other time-wasters.
- Understand big-picture thinking.
- Learn the damaging effects of localized decision-making and about holistic thinking.
- Gain growth opportunities that convert revenue into net profits in a few years.
- Establish a sustainable, competitive advantage.
- Understand the synergy between Lean and the Theory of Constraints.
Available Industries: Global Supply Chain
Duration & Dates
Joe Buckely, Director for Executive Education
This course is offered on a custom basis only.
Mandyam M. Srinivasan (“Srini”) is the Pilot Corporation Chair of Excellence (Emeritus) at The University of Tennessee. He teaches in degree and non-degree executive programs run by the Haslam College…
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer. Please contact us for more information.