Building the Essential Capabilities to Succeed in Healthcare Transformation
The transformative change happening in healthcare is fast and relentless. Our applied learning solutions help unleash the full potential of the people in your organization who will drive success in this very different future.
Targeted Solutions for Your Critical Challenges
You can select from a family of custom executive education services based on experience and proven approaches. We work with you to see where we fit into your business strategy, talent development program and critical initiatives. We provide programs and expertise in:
Strategy in Practice
- Leading for Transformation
- Healthcare Finance and Profitability
- Data Analytics for Transformation
- Executive MBA Integration and Sponsorships
- Physician Leadership
- Nurse Leadership
- Lean for Healthcare
- Outcomes-Driven Supply Chain Management
Value Drives All of Our Work
We build custom solutions that fit the real world. Healthcare is an ongoing dance between mission and money. Our clients see top line returns from improvements in strategies, capabilities and operations across the organization. We make an equal commitment to serve your bottom line. As part of our mission, our custom programs are aggressively priced versus comparable services. Education is an investment, and we make sure yours is a smart one.
Our programs are designed for experienced healthcare professionals and teams. Learning is grounded in direct application through real cases developed with your data and organization, accelerated simulations, facilitated discussions of current challenges and applied projects where your teams work with our faculty coaches. We combine in-person classroom experiences, online learning sessions, site visits and individual and team coaching to meet your team’s needs.
Experience Across the Health Sector
Great organizations, from startups to market leaders across the world of providers, payers, medical devices, technology and pharmaceuticals, work with us. Our clients come to us to tackle their business and clinical care objectives. Recent clients include such firms as Kaiser Permanente, Christiana Care, TeamHealth, Trinity Health, Catholic Health Initiatives and Pfizer.
“Haslam faculty have been excellent partners at crafting customized solutions to a problem or to address an organizational strategy. The Healthcare team is responsive to organizational realities and work to create flexible approaches. They listen carefully to the context surrounding the issue, ask insightful questions to uncover needed information and work to create educational programs that are effective, both in terms of delivery and cost. The faculty are creative in their approaches to teaching, and the real-world experience they bring to the classroom is critical.”
Mike Cates – System Executive – Clinical Excellence and Quality Operations
Our Promise to You
It means something different to be a Tennessee Volunteer. Our approach to custom executive education is anchored in our history as a land-grant university. We were founded on a commitment to insight and application, and that commitment informs everything we do. We promise each of our clients:
- Shared vision: We look for partners who share our commitment to transformation in healthcare. We use our expertise and resources to empower your people to lead the way forward.
- Boutique service: We work to be the partner of choice for impact in healthcare. Our focus and personalized service are the keys to achieving this goal. We deliver collaborative design, deep customization, personalized support, experiential learning and guided application to produce top results for our clients.
- Immediate impact: We challenge program participants to put new ideas to work. Your team will set goals for their behavior as leaders, complete assignments to analyze your organization and drive projects that deliver results on your objectives. Executive education matters when new ideas drive real change.
- Top value: We know the economic realities of the healthcare sector. You are being asked to reinvent one of the largest, most complex industries in the U.S. To make that transformation happen, professional education needs to be an accessible resource that delivers a clear return on investment.