Haslam Emerging Leaders Program
NEXT COHORT BEGINS March 2024
Want to learn more?
The Haslam Emerging Leaders program follows a methodical approach to building leadership and management skills for emerging leaders across industries.
Build your management skills. Become an effective, intentional leader.
The Haslam Emerging Leaders program is designed for new, transitioning and high-potential leaders across industries and specialty areas. The program consists of two four-day sessions that take place over three months, which minimizes participants’ time away from work and maximizes opportunities for practice between sessions.
While an emerging leader will benefit the most by attending both sessions, each four-day block is thematically based so that participants have the ability choose to attend either one or both sessions.
The Emerging Leaders program uses interactive learning, small- and large-group discussion, lectures, cases and simulations to enhance participant learning. Class size is limited to personalize the learning experience.
Participants will complete the following program objectives:
- Enhance awareness of personal leadership values, strengths, style and effectiveness
- Build a solid foundation of essential managerial and leadership skills
- Explore actionable strategies to become a more influential and effective leader
- Strengthen the ability to lead high-performing teams
- Develop strategic thinking and decision-making skills to prepare for future leadership roles
- Create a personalized leadership action plan to propel personal change
Ready to level up?
Boost your leadership skills with the Emerging Leadership program from the Haslam College of Business at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.