Tuition & Financial Aid
Haslam’s accelerated, 16-month Full-Time MBA is a smart and affordable investment with a quick return. Living expenses in Haslam’s base of Knoxville, Tennessee, have also been consistently ranked among the lowest in the nation.
Estimated Tuition & Fees
Tuition covers all three semesters of the degree. It also includes the MBA $1,000 seating deposit, university and MBA program fees, graduation fee, and tuition and estimated travel cost for the Global Business Seminar during the summer mini-term. There may be extra fees required for joining a student association. Tuition and fees are reassessed annually and may increase.
ESTIMATED PROGRAM COST (for students entering Fall 2019)
The Haslam Full-Time MBA offers a limited number of assistantships which provide a university tuition waiver (excluding university and program fees) plus a stipend in exchange for 10 hours of weekly work. Fellowships are also available for exemplary candidates and do not require service.
Consideration for both is based on GPA, GMAT/GRE scores and employment history and awarded through the application process. No additional forms are necessary. Merit-based aid is still available.
The Fulbright Commission has initiated a new scholarship, the KHMW-Eizenga, for Dutch students interested in earning an MBA or a Master or Ph.D. in economics in the United States. This scholarship, established by the late professor Wietze Eizenga, offers $50,000 toward these studies.
There are also several privately funded opportunities that require separate applications by March 15. Candidates must have a completed application to the program in order to be considered.
- Charles and Cantey Ergen Fellowship
- Y-12/UT MBA Career Advantage Program (Technical, financial, marketing and/or entrepreneurial background)
- MBA Entrepreneurship Fellowship (Entrepreneurship and Innovation concentration)
- Janet Gochberg Memorial Graduate Assistantship (Supply Chain Management concentration)
- U.S. Armed Forces Assistance (Active Duty and Veteran assistance)
- Academic Common Market (Discounted tuition for out-of-state students who qualify for in-state tuition rates)