Physician Leadership Symposium
Held every April, the Physician Leadership Symposium provides opportunities for physicians to network with colleagues from all graduated PEMBA classes, current PEMBA students and faculty members. The event's focus changes each year based on latest research, and the college sponsors the symposium as a service to its PEMBA alumni and students, without charge, as part of our lifetime of learning promise.
Participants have opportunities to network with other physician leaders, build knowledge, meet with industry-leading employers and recruiters, and gain insight into ways of succeeding in the broader healthcare industry.
Registration is complimentary and includes session materials, breakfast and lunch, a shuttle, CEU’s and proceedings.
Although our on-campus sessions were canceled in recognition of the on-going global concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Physician Executive MBA Program at the University of Tennessee's Haslam College of Business is happy to announce online webinars. Please join us for these upcoming webinars. Each session is led by an accomplished Physician Leader. The topics cover a wide-range of the latest thinking and the most practical approaches to the issues Physician Leaders face. There is no charge, but we do ask that everyone register. Can't attend the live seminar? Not to worry, once registered, we'll send you a link to the recording.
Learn more about the sessions, faculty, schedule, how to register.
For those already registered:
- For peace of mind, please confirm with Tom Brown that you received this message and know that the on-campus event has been canceled.
- You registration for the symposium will remain active, so you won't have to register a second time.
- The Cumberland House Hotel will cancel your reservation without any charge or penalty to you.
- You will receive updates about the symposium automatically.
- Alumni and guests are most welcome to make a visit to campus during the program's third residence period this coming August.
- Details on arranging a visit during Residence Period 3 will be sent to you soon.
We regret any inconvenience to you due to the cancellation of our upcoming on-campus activities. We remain committed to delivering these world-class sessions to you. Thank you for your understanding during these most unusual times we are living in.
Donald Lighter, MD, MBA, FAAP | Symposium Director
Kate Atchley, PhD | Executive Director, Graduate and Executive Education
Please contact Tom Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 974-1772.