Haslam Young Alumni Board
The Haslam Young Alumni Board links alumni to students, fosters a culture of giving, supports the Haslam College of Business goal of excellence in education and fosters the engagement of Haslam’s young alumni community. The board, which is comprised of alumni who are 40 years old or younger, promotes and supports alumni programming and establishes a shared sense of community among graduates of Haslam. The board holds two meetings each year, on Fridays during the spring and fall semesters.
Board Member Responsibilities
- Serve a two-year term.
- Attend two in-person board meetings on campus. These all-day Friday meetings take place in the spring and the fall.
- Make a minimum annual donation of $250 to the Haslam College Fund. This donation can be broken into monthly installments.
- Participate in the mentor program with Haslam students.
- Serve as an ambassador, advisor and advocate for Haslam.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from Haslam faculty, staff and students.
- Represent and be a contact for Haslam, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and other alumni groups in your area.
- Spread positive news about Haslam and UT.
Young Alumni Board Members
To view our current young alumni board members, use the link below.